News

Julio 28, 2016

CCU S.A. acquires a 100% stake of Manantial S.A.

.SHARE

CCU, one of the largest producers of beverages and beers in Chile, acquired, through a subsidiary, 100% of the shares of Manantial S.A., a leading company in the production and distribution of purified water for home delivery. The transaction involved a first stage in which CCU acquired 51% of the shares, which was executed at the beginning of 2013, and a second stage in which the remaining 49% was acquired at the beginning of 2016.

BSVV advised the shareholders of Manantial S.A. in the sale and negotiation of the shareholder agreement that governed the relationship between the parties between the first and second stages of the transaction.

CCU acquired through a subsidiary 100% of company that produces and distributes purified water.

PARTICIPATING LAWYERS

Jorge Vigil L.

Jorge Vigil L.

Partner

jvigil@bsvv.cl
Fernando Barros V.

Fernando Barros V.

Partner

fbarros@bsvv.cl
Go to news >

News

Julio 28, 2016

CCU S.A. acquires a 100% stake of Manantial S.A.

.SHARE

CCU, one of the largest producers of beverages and beers in Chile, acquired, through a subsidiary, 100% of the shares of Manantial S.A., a leading company in the production and distribution of purified water for home delivery. The transaction involved a first stage in which CCU acquired 51% of the shares, which was executed at the beginning of 2013, and a second stage in which the remaining 49% was acquired at the beginning of 2016.

BSVV advised the shareholders of Manantial S.A. in the sale and negotiation of the shareholder agreement that governed the relationship between the parties between the first and second stages of the transaction.

Go to news >

CCU acquired through a subsidiary 100% of company that produces and distributes purified water.

PARTICIPATING LAWYERS

Jorge Vigil L.

Jorge Vigil L.

Partner

jvigil@bsvv.cl
Fernando Barros V.

Fernando Barros V.

Partner

fbarros@bsvv.cl
Go to news >